Did you know you can file a free federal and state return if your income in 2018 was $66,000 or less?
If you are asked for payment information to prepare your federal or state tax return and your income is $66,000 or less STOP and call 855-698-9435.
Have a QUESTION while you are preparing your return? Certified tax coaches can help.
Three options are available for taxpayers with questions why they are preparing their return:
Telephone support: 1-855-MY-TX-HELP (1-855-698-9435)
Hours of Support are:
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm (Central)
- Saturday 11:00 am – 8 pm (Central)
- Support provided from mid-January through October 15, excluding federal holidays; hours may change after April 15, 2019.
- Hours of Support are:
- E-mail support: Info@myfreetaxes.com
- Chat support: Online (while in the software)
*Questions are answered in the order that they are received
**Responses are provided within 24 hours; more complex questions may require additional research.
To e-file your 2018 tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2017 tax return. For help, click the blue box below.
File your taxes FREE at this link:
If you are asked for payment information to prepare your federal or state tax return and your income is $68,000 or less STOP and call 855-698-9435